Defensive Pistol Clinic I
This clinic covers the defensive use of a full-sized to compact-sized pistol. You will improve your pistol handling skills with a strong emphasis on the fundamentals.
11250 Waples Mill Rd
Fairfax, VA 22030
All first-time users of the NRA range will be asked to complete a written range safety test prior to shooting. There is a one-time $10 processing fee for the range test. Show up at least 30 minutes early if you need to take the safety test. For additional information please visit: http://nrahqrange.Nra.Org/
- Gear setup
- Justification for use of force
- Mind set
- Combat marksmanship
- Shooting drills
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines
- Quality belt with strong side holster and at least 1 magazine pouch
- Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body
- 300 rounds of dependable ammunition. No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer.
- Knee pads (optional)
- Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap.
Indoor restrooms available.