Concealed Carry Draw Techniques Clinic (4.5 HRS)
Prerequisite: 4-Count Draw Clinic and Defensive Pistol I Clinic or equivalent training.
This Clinic covers critical concepts for concealed carry and lessons on how to safely and properly draw and present the pistol from concealed carry. Lecture includes safety brief, mindset presentation and garment considerations and garment clearing techniques. Both strong side (OWB & IWB) and appendix (AIWB) carry will be discussed, presented, and utilized in this course. Techniques will be demonstrated and dry fired and will progress to live fire range drills. Video analysis of student performance is provided. This course is essential training for defensive practitioners who have or wish to obtain their CCW
11250 Waples Mill Rd
Fairfax, VA 22030
All first-time users of the NRA range will be asked to complete a written range safety test prior to shooting. There is a one-time $10 processing fee for the range test. Show up at least 30 minutes early if you need to take the safety test. For additional information please visit: http://nrahqrange.Nra.Org/
- Gear setup
- Mindset presentation
- Garment considerations
- Garment clearing techniques
- Outside the waist band (OWB)
- Inside the waist band (IWB)
- Appendix carry (AIWB)
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines
- Quality belt with strong side holster and at least 1 magazine pouch
- Serpa holsters or similar holsters that use the trigger finger to deactivate a retention device are NOT allowed
- Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body
- 200 rounds of dependable ammunition. No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer.
- Knee pads (optional)
- Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap.
- Cover garment(s)
Indoor restrooms available.