Defensive Pistol Class I (8 HRS)
This class is an expanded version of our Defensive Pistol I class. You will continue improving your pistol handling skills through advanced drills and exercises.
Stone Quarry Range
E.V. Baker's Store
4066 Zachary Taylor Highway
Culpeper, VA 22701
Link-up occurs and convoy departs 20 minutes prior to class start.
- Gear setup
- Justification for use of force
- Mind set
- Combat marksmanship
- Shooting drills
- Qualification course of fire
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines
- Quality belt with strong side holster and at least 1 magazine pouch
- Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body
- 350 rounds of dependable ammunition (minimum). No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer.
- Knee pads (optional, but recommended – range surface is rocky gravel)
- Water for hydration
- Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap.
- Lunch not included. Please bring your own.
- It's highly recommended to bring a chair.
- This is an outdoor range, so the only restrooms are Port-A-Johns.