Firearms Tactics for Vehicles (2 Days)
This class covers firearms tactics in and around vehicles. It is designed for experienced shooters and prerequisite training is mandatory for attendance. A strong emphasis will be placed on barricades, moving and shooting in, around, and from vehicles. We will discuss use of vehicle as cover, limitations, exiting and departing.
- 100yd range
- Minimum of 2 cars that can be used for instruction and be damaged and shot for ballistic demonstration
Your carbine must be zeroed prior to this clinic. We recommend a 50/200m zero, but 25 & 100 are also acceptable for the course.
- Cover vs. Concealment for vehicles
- Vehicle Bailouts
- Vehicle ballistic protection
- Fire and Maneuver
- Shooting through glass
- Weapons accessibility when inside vehicles
- Individual & two-person tactics
- Shooting from and into vehicles
- Deploying a Rifle and Pistol from a vehicle
Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines
- Serviceable Carbine and three magazines
- Sling for Carbine
- Be able to retain 2 pistol and 2 carbine magazines on your body
- 500 rounds of pistol and 500 rounds of carbine ammunition. No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer rounds.
- Knee pads (optional, but recommended)
- Water for hydration
- Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap
- Quality belt with strong side holster and at least 1 magazine pouch