Low Light Pistol Clinic (4 HRS)
Prerequisite: Previous pistol course (min 2 day) or USPSA “C” Classification/IDPA Marksman or higher
This course is designed to teach the student proper use of the flashlight and other methods in conjunction with the handgun in low light situations. The goal is to develop confidence and skills with the handgun in low light techniques, target identification and light scanning/searching techniques.
11250 Waples Mill Rd
Fairfax, VA 22030
All first-time users of the NRA range will be asked to complete a written range safety test prior to shooting. There is a one-time $10 processing fee for the range test. Show up at least 30 minutes early if you need to take the safety test. For additional information please visit: http://nrahqrange.Nra.Org/
- Flashlight techniques for shooting
- Identifying targets in low light and darkness
- Principles of low-light tactics
- How to choose and use the tactical flashlight
- Searching/scanning techniques in reduced light
- Using hand-held flashlights and mounted lights with firearms
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol of 9mm or larger caliber
- Hand held compact high output flashlight
- 300 round of ammunition (minimum). No Steel Core
- Strong-side or appendix Concealment holster & Magazine pouch
- 3-5 magazines of 10 round capacity (minimum).
- Clear eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended), and baseball cap.
Indoor restrooms available.